What an amazing year 2016 was for Creations 4 Wildlife! New friends, new partnerships, new adventures … and we have you, our fabulous customers, to thank for the success we have had in our first year of business. Your overwhelming support has inspired us to design new bracelets and create new partnerships so that we can continue giving hope to endangered species all over the world.
To date, we have raised $10,798 for wildlife conservation! Every bracelet sold counts and helps us give back to the organizations who are working on a daily basis to save these animals. We are so blessed that our creativity can help save endangered species and give them hope for another tomorrow.
How Creations 4 Wildlife made a difference in 2016
- $2,000 raised for the International Rhino Foundation to help support the Sumatran Rhino Sanctuary, Indian Rhino Vision 2020 and Operation: Stop Poaching Now
- $1,300 raised for the Red Panda Network to support on the ground preservation efforts and sponsor two Forest Guardians and their families for a year.
- $1,177 raised for the Sea Turtle Conservancy to support the Florida In-Water Project
- $1,000 raised for the Okapi Conservation Project to support okapi conservation in the Ituri forest – Democratic Republic of Congo.
- $840 raised for Save the Elephants
- $730 raised for the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International
- $500 raised for the Giraffe Conservation Foundation
- $430 raised for WildAid’s pangolin conservation campaign
- $400 raised for the Snow Leopard Trust
- $350 raised for WildAid’s tiger conservation campaign
- $300 raised for Ewaso Lions
Thank you for a wonderful year!