This has been an unforgettable year for us and we have you, our wonderful customers, to thank for the success we have had as a new business. Your support means the world to us and we would like to thank you for supporting Creations 4 Wildlife and our mission to help save endangered species one bracelet at a time!
In the past 5 months we have raised $1200 for conservation … This is truly amazing! Every bracelet sold counts and helps us give back to the organizations who are working on a daily basis to save these animals. We are so blessed that our creativity can help save endangered species and give them hope for another tomorrow.
What Creations 4 Wildlife funded in 2015
- Support of the Southern Africa Rhino Conservation Program through the International Rhino Foundation
- Support of red panda habitat protection & anti-poaching programs in Nepal through the Red Panda Network
- Support of giraffe conservation status and research in Africa through the Giraffe Conservation Foundation
- Support of the Malayan Tiger Conservation Program through the Tiger Conservation Campaign
- Care and feeding of two lemurs (Coquerel’s sifaka and Aye-Aye) at the Duke Lemur Center
- Fostering of two elephant orphans in Africa through the U.S. Friends of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
New things are coming in 2016 … including limited edition bracelets, new packaging, special VIP offers and more. We are excited to share our journey with you and wish you all a Happy New Year!